Support pressure as high as 65psi!
Support 4 sensors, for 4 wheels car
Displayed on SatNav / car monitor with AV-IN
Reliable full alarm function
FCC & CE certificate
What is TPMS?
TPMS is the abbreviation of Tire Pressure Monitoring System. It is an electronic system for monitoring the air pressure in a vehicle tire and automatically transmitting a warning to the driver in the event of an under or over inflated tire.
Safety – Remind the driver to take measures when tires are in abnormal status to prevent accident.
Cost Saving – Help drivers adjust tire pressure to correct, reduce fuel consumption caused by under-inflated tires, reduce tire abrasion to extend tire life
Environment – Decreases vehicle fuel consumption, less CO2
1. USA required all brand new vehicles from September 1st, 2007 must be equipped with TPMS.
2. European introduces series of requirements for safety and environment imposing mandatory adoption of LRRT and TPMS for the new vehicles from 2012.
3. TPMS will affect the whole world.
1. Real-time monitoring tires’pressure and temperature.
2. Powerful functions: including low / high pressure alarm, leak alarm , high temperature alarm and sensor failure alarm.
3. Screen displays pressure of 4 tires simultaneously.
4. Standard pressure and temperature alarm threshold can be set, unit can be exchanged: Bar-PSI,°C-°F.
5. Display is powered by vehicle battery.
6. Automatic identification of moving status and stationary status to change work mode to save battery power.
a) Controller & Receiver
Operating temperature: -40°C~+85°C
Operating temperature: -40°C~+125°C (external sensor: -40°C~+85°C)
Pressure detecting range: 0-3.5Bar
Pressure detecting accuracy: ±0.1Bar (25°C)
Temperature detecting accuracy: ±2°C(25°C)
Fitness – If your car have a monitor or multimedia system (like car satnav/dvd/gps/radio) which support AV-IN and reversing camera input.
TPMS control button installation – Make 3M tape to stick TPMS button in a place where can be accessed easily, better near the monitor.
Receiver installation – Receiver need to be 50cm away frome control button